Terms and Conditions
VITASOY AUSTRALIA PRODUCTS PTY LTD ABN 18 088 959 835, 737 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC 3000, Australia. Ph: 1800677852
Start date: 22/01/19 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 12/04/19 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian who are 18 years and over and are a barista who works at a café in Australia.
How to Enter
Request or Receive Sample of Vitasoy Café for Baristas Oat milk
To be eligible to enter, the entrant must either: i) request a Vitasoy Café for Baristas Oat milk sample pack be sent to them by completing the online claim form at DoubleShotChallenge.com during the Promotional Period, while stocks last; OR ii) have received a Vitasoy Café for Baristas Oat milk sample pack from a Vitasoy sales rep/Vitasoy distributor directly along with a competition card with instructions on how to enter.
The link in the competition website will be advertised in a variety of media including but not limited to, print and social media posts.
Create Latte Art (1 with Vitasoy Café for Baristas Oat milk sample; 1 with full-fat dairy milk) and upload photo of 2 lattes created to Instagram
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- create latte art (one latte with full-fat dairy milk and another with the Vitasoy Café for Baristas Oat milk
sample received) and take a photo of each latte side-by-side. Both lattes created must be matching or as close to matching in respect to the latte art (“Photo”). The latte created using the Vitasoy Café for Baristas Oat milk sample must not contain any other milk or oat milk and the latte created using full-fat dairy milk must not contain any other type of milk. Only the Vitasoy Café for Baristas Oat milk and no other oat milk may be used for the first latte creation. For each latte creation there must be no other additions apart from the milk/oat milk (as required) and coffee (e.g. cream, colourings, etc are not permitted); and
- upload the Photo to either their own personal Instagram account OR to their café of employment’s Instagram account with the hashtag #DoubleShotChallenge. If the entrant chooses to enter via their café’s Instagram account, they should also tag their own personal Instagram account in the entry (however, this is not mandatory for entry). Entrants must have consent from the café owner to upload to the café’s Instagram account directly.
Entrants must ensure the privacy setting of the Instagram account used to enter is set to public (i.e. not 'private') to be eligible for this Promotion.
Limit one (1) Vitasoy Oat Milk sample permitted per person.
Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool
The prize is a trip for the winner to World of Coffee expo in Berlin (June 6-8 2019) and includes:
- Return economy flights for the winner only from the winner’s nearest capital city in Australia to Berlin, Germany;
- One (1) entry pass to the World of Coffee expo Berlin at the Messe Convention Center, Messedamm (June 6-8 2019). Europe's largest coffee trade show featuring lectures by industry experts, the World entry pass to the World of Coffee Expo Coffee Championships, WOC Cupping Rooms and so much more!; and
- Five (5) nights accommodation in Berlin.
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Up to AUD $4,500.00
Judged by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Travel must be taken on dates specified by the Promoter to coincide with the World of Coffee expo in Berlin (June 6-8 2019). If a winner is unavailable or unwilling to travel on the dates required by the Promoter to coincide with this event, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description herein, are not included.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that he/she has a valid passport, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The entry pass to the World of Coffee Expo is subject to the event venue and ticket/pass terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
The winner will be contacted by their Instagram account on Wednesday 17 April 2019.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry, conduct a further judging to award the prize, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Vitasoy Café for Baristas Oat milk sample packs will be available to claim, while stocks last or until otherwise specified by the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delays in delivery of the samples or a failure in delivery of the sample where an entrant fails to provide correct delivery / contact details on the online claim form.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The winner will be determined by representatives of the Promoter. Each entry will be judged on the basis of: how similar each of the two (2) lattes in the Photo look in regards to the latte art design and the final product of each milk in each glass.
- The best valid entry, as determined by the judges, will win the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant
- Judging will take place at Vitasoy Australia on Tuesday 16th April 2019 with the winner notified one (1) day after on Wednesday 17th April 2019. The winner will be contacted via their Instagram account and from there, contact details, as requested by the Promoter, will need to be provided for the prize to be claimed. Correspondence between the Promoter and winner will take place to settle prize details including flights and other detail on the prize and travel.
- The winner will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). Additionally, the winner will be required (on request by the Promoter) to submit a video to the Promoter recreating their entry using Vitasoy Café for Baristas Oat milk in one latte and full-fat dairy milk in the other latte to validate the authenticity of their entry. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- All material submitted on entry or to validate the authenticity of entry (e.g. Photo(s), photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s), and answer(s) to a promotional question, and video(s) recreating the entry)(Entry Material) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any Entry Material submitted by them into this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such Entry Material which would prevent the Entry Material being used as contemplated by this Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter of any such Entry Material will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation). Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Entry Material. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their Entry Material (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants further agree, upon request by the Promoter, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their Entry Material to the Promoter and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Entrants agree that their Entry Material is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the aforementioned material. Entrants consent to any use of their entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights. Entrants are responsible for all Entry Material they submit. The Promoter will not be liable for any Entry Material, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any Entry Material or portion of an entry for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right and entrants must comply with any request made by the Promoter pursuant to this paragraph. The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.